- Customized theme of environmental T-shirt
- How is the printed clothes printed? What kind of text patterns can be printed?
#1 Mar 11, 2020 03:04 am
Many people have experienced the discoloration of the T-shirts they just bought and dyed the clothes they washed together, which is very depressing. The cause of death for these reasons is that the dyeing technology of T-shirts is not good. Dyeing is not good. On the one hand, dyeing of T-shirts requires skills.
T-shirt customized , reactive dyes known as reactive dyes, is the emergence of the 1950s a new class of water-soluble dyes, reactive molecules containing active groups reactive with cellulose hydroxyl groups and amino groups in the protein fibers Groups, which form covalent bonds with fibers during dyeing to form "dye-fiber" compounds. Reactive dyes have the characteristics of bright colors, good leveling, simple dyeing methods, high dyeing fastness, complete chromatography and low cost. They are mainly used for dyeing cotton, hemp, viscose, silk, wool and other fibers and their blended fabrics. And printing.
Reactive dyeing of T-shirts; reactive dyeing of cotton, the most commonly used dyeing methods: dip dyeing and pad dyeing. Reactive dyed T-shirts, due to their use of parent dyes, linking groups and reactive groups, can form a strong covalent bond with the fiber during use, and have a series of characteristics unmatched by other cellulose fiber dyes. As the focus of the development and use of cellulose fiber dyes, Shenzhen T-shirt customization using reactive dyeing has the following advantages:
(1) Reactive dyes are one of the best choices to replace prohibited dyes and other types of cellulose dyes such as sulfur dyes, ice dyes and vat dyes.
(2) Reactive dyes can use economical dyeing processes and simple dyeing operations to obtain high levels of various fastness properties, especially wet fastness.
(3) Reactive dye has a wide chromatogram, bright color, excellent performance, and strong applicability. Its hue and performance are basically compatible with the market's requirements for fibers and clothing.
(4) Reactive dyes are suitable for printing and dyeing of new cellulose fiber products such as Lyocell fiber.